How are you guys doing?
It’s been a long time since I wrote a post on beauty benefits. We are all aware of rose water and its fragrance. I personally suggest people to use rosewater because it’s an amazing cleanser, freshens the skin and prevents acne.
In this post I’ll be writing about how to make rosewater naturally and their benefits. Here are some easy steps to make rose water.
Step 1: Select some fresh, fragrant roses and rinse them. The fresher your roses are the better your results are. Try to use organic, pesticide-free roses even though you will be washing them later on. Also, try to use just one type of rose; each type has its distinctive smell, and you may not get good-smelling results by mixing them. Be sure to rinse the rose well to get rid of any dirt, insects, and pesticides.
Step 2: Pull the petals off and discard the rest of the rose. You will need enough petals to fill one cup. This should take about two roses, depending on the size of the rose.
Step 3: Place the petals into a sauce pan and pour water over them. Make sure that the petals are evenly distributed, and that the water level does not come too far past the petals. If you use too much water, your rosewater will be less fragrant.
Step 4: Cover the pot with a lid and set it on low flame. Do not let the water comes to a boil or a simmer, using too much heat will ruin the colour. After about 20 minutes, you will see the petals become paler, and the water take on the colour of the petals.
Step 5: Pour the rosewater into the jar. Consider filling a smaller bottle with some of the rosewater. A smaller bottle will be easier to handle than a large mason jar. When you run out of rosewater, simply refill it with more rosewater from the big jar.
Step 6: Store the refrigerator. The rosewater will keep about one week in the fridge. If you added vodka, it should last a bit longer.
- Rose water hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin, and makes it smooth. It also helps to heal scars, cuts and wounds. Rose water cools the skin.
- It helps to tone the skin. It also has anti-bacterial properties. The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- The nourishing and moisturizing properties of rose water enhance the quality of hair. Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that are caused by fungal infections.
- It also helps to revitalize aging skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Use rose water to create a baby’s lips appearance of your lips. Apply rose water with a cotton ball on your lips to get rosy and pink lips. Rose water is a very effective remedy of getting rosy lips as ladies willing to take proper care of their skin and beauty have been using this remedy for a long time.
So that’s about it for today. I hope you found the post useful and don’t forget to use rosewater, it really helps. I’ll be writing again soon and till then have a nice time. “Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.”
Keep smiling and stay happy. Lots of love.